18 years
Posted on Monday 17 April 2017 @ 11:30 with 1 comments

ok. hi. wow.... really really been a long time. but hey UPDATE i am still alive fuh,
18 years.

i honestly have no idea what to write. now i updated my tumblr more because it much easier, but hey prolly someone got time to read here. so, yeah, if you randomly click this link and bring you to this blog, i want to let you know the writer is so damn lazy and not keen enough to keep it update.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
have a nice day <3



1Comments:

Blogger Trflgrlw said on 29 April 2018 at 12:45 

hi adila. I had use your blogskin around 3-4 years already. I mistakenly had deleted the blogskin. May I ask for it if you dont mind? The floral one. That have the girl with flower crown. Thanks :)

Post a Comment



Hello ppl
hey there! i could just shut this blog down but it kind of have special place in my heart(?) how don't ask.


Archive



Shout


© 2015 - Basecode Qayyum.